12/25/2020

Jingle Bells

 It's early in the morning, Christmas Day.  I'm on a Covid retirement plan.  Again surprised that Blogger is still a thing.  I re-rediscovered this when I fired up an old tablet I own that is running Windows 8.  I had mostly given up on the thing, but after running Win 10 for a while my resistance is lower.  It feels kinda cool and funky now.

so- spent Christmas eve on a zoom hosted by John Kelly.  It was a blast hanging out with family, even though they weren't exactly my family.  The Kellys are close, and nice to each other.  And not upset to have me join in.

I'm into the final week of the 1933 project now.  It's still fun for me.  Once the company furloughed us I had a lot more time to play with each day's posting.  It got better.  When the year ends I will need to go through the thousands of images I've got and try to put the year in some kind of order.  Fun!

I will start by defining a color palette for the project.  It was always the plan to have the graphic borders reflect the theme of the image, but until I'd seen all the years' colors I couldn't have a complete thing.  I have the Nazi color, but that's about it for specific ones- oh, International Orange for the Golden Gate Bridge.  Did you know that there are varients on that color?

Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: