3/27/2013

The outpouring of stuff

Somewhere in the general outpouring of stuff I forgot I had this blog.  It's fun reading back over it.

Yesterday I filled in the blanks on the Steam Powered Studio homepage.  I added a lot of links to songs and projects that I've been meaning to write individual pages for, but just couldn't bear to do.

I did this because I finally realized that nobody (or practically nobody) clicks on over to pages off the main page.  There's some kind of web rule about this, time spend divided by number of clicks blah blah blah...

So rather than arrange the site by the way I think it should work, I'm going for catering to the way people actually seem to browse webpages.  Which is to say, creating a page that appears to be cluttered with advertising.  A tabloid style.

The fact that all the advertising is aimed at the products of Steam Powered Studio is my little secret, OK?


No comments: